Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Natalie and Ben are Engaged!

Well it's probably a good thing I haven't been able to talk to anyone for over a week because it's so hard to keep such an exciting secret from one of your best friends! Now that Ben has proposed and Nat has a gorgeous ring, I can announce that they are engaged! I'm so beyond excited for them! He proposed Sunday night, and Natalie's parents hosted an engagement party for them last night in North Little Rock. I still can barely talk or eat, but after living in a recliner for eight days, I'm so stir crazy I can hardly stand it! I convinced my amazing mother to drive me to NLR last night so I could be there to celebrate with Natalie and Ben! Here are some party pics from the night.
Congrats, Natalie and Ben!! Seth and I are so excited for the two of you, and we are praying for you as you start planning for your lives together! We were so glad we could be there to celebrate with you!

1 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for coming to the party! It meant so much to Ben and I to have you there. You're mom was so sweet to drive you to NLR. Please give her a big hug for me! Love you and can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers