Ads 468x60px

Monday, June 13, 2011

Anniversary Trip

Okay, I have a ton to update on, but with finishing up my old job, moving to Little Rock, starting my new job, and being in a wedding, I've been a little swamped! :) I'm back now though and will update as I have some time. First up... our anniversary trip! We had the best time in Destin, Florida with some of our good friends from high school. We flew down on a Thursday night and flew back on Monday morning, so we had a lot of time on the beach!
 at the Back Porch for lunch on Friday... Liz, John, Faye, me, Seth
Preston, Katherine, Helen
 me and the hubs
 John's grandfather rented us a boat, and we went to Crab Island all day Saturday. This is Seth trying out the Bote Boards. So fun!
 Sunday was our one year anniversary, and Seth had watched people parasailing all weekend. He'd never been before, so we decided to go for our anniversary!
 one last picture on the beach before we headed home
We got all fancied up and went to dinner at Marina Cafe. When we got back, we ate our cake that Katherine brought us down from Memphis. It was actually pretty good! One of my friends took a picture of it, so when they send it to me, I'll put a picture up.
We had such a great time with each other and with our friends! Thanks, John, for inviting us down!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! We went to Destin for first anniversary, too, and had dinner at Marina Cafe :) - Great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun trip! I love your last outfit...too cute!

    ReplyDelete

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers