...my new gel manicure. One of my favorite people ever (hey, Sally!) convinced me to try it three weeks ago, and these things are amazing! My manicure lasted 3 WEEKS!! The best part about it is that you can touch them immediately after they are painted, and there are no scratches or chips! After three weeks with them painted, the only signs of them being "old" was that they'd grown out. Pretty awesome. I just left the salon and am loving my new color!
...these pictures from Josh and Melissa's super fun wedding this past weekend in Springfield, MO.
old roomies... Seth, Josh, and Brian
...my amazing husband and the fabulous dinner he cooked for us tonight! I had my Praxis III Assessment today (big deal for teachers, at least in AR), and I came home to Burlesque on DVD all wrapped up (love!) and this wonderful candlelight dinner that was absolutely delicious! Yeah, he's awesome, and I love him. :)
What are you loving on this wonderful Wednesday?








I'm loving your new nails too! Is THAT your fingernail? I also love you guys and can't wait to see you this weekend! Seth's dinner looks like it was a success!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along!
ReplyDeleteI've had gel nails once and LOVED them!