How adorable is she?
We stayed with Shawna and had a great two days there before heading to Memphis Thursday night. My daddy had made us a yummy spaghetti dinner, and then on Friday, Shawna and I met up with Katherine for breakfast and pedicures. Shawna and I then met up with our friends to go to Nashville for Amanda's bachelorette weekend! I had a great time with some of my best friends and Amanda's friends from high school. Here's a few pictures. our little bachelorette laughing at her veil and boa for the weekend
group picture with some randoms that appeared in the background
Terayn, Courtney, Amanda, me, Ellen, Gail, Shawna
all dressed up!
We had so much fun, and I even got to see my little brother and his girlfriend for a few minutes while we were in town! Then, on our way back to Springdale tonight, Seth and I got to meet up with my mom on her way back to Memphis for dinner! Overall, we had a great spring break, but I'm kind of thinking I now need a break to catch up on sleep I missed on my break...








Looks like you girls had a blast! I'm planning a lingerie shower/bachelorette party for my bestie in downtown Memphis in June. Let me know if you have any fun game ideas or cute traditions! :)
ReplyDelete