Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Still Here

Yes, I'm still here. After feeling crummy for three days (and answering "no" to the "have you been to the doctor yet?" question a bazillion times), I finally went to the doctor after school last Wednesday to discover I had the flu, bronchitis, and strep. Bummer. I slept for four days straight on lots of meds and returned to work yesterday. Snow came through on Sunday night, so I had a whopping 11 (out of 25) students on Monday. This morning, we found out they cancelled school for today because of ice on the roads this morning. So, there's a quick update on my life for the past week that I've been absent! Hopefully my life will get a little more exciting in the coming weeks. But, hey, no promises there.

3 comments:

  1. Oh gosh girl! I hate to hear you've been sick :( Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were really sick!! Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers