So practically all of the girls in our community group are pregnant (minus me, of course). It is so fun to hear them talk about everything, and I can't wait to meet all of the little ones! Amy is up first, and sweet Tucker is expected to be here December 13! We went to a baby shower for her this afternoon, and we had a great time visiting and seeing all of the precious baby things!
Here are some of the girls in our group... me, Amy, Elizabeth, Kara, Jordan, and Amber
It was a great afternoon! I spent practically the entire night up at the school getting report cards ready because they go home tomorrow! It is crazy to me that we have already completed the first 9 weeks of school! Hope you all have a great start to the week!
Small world!! Amy and I grew up together!
ReplyDelete