I have mentioned it a couple of times on here before, but my momma is insanely creative! She has been crafting everything since I was born: smocking, quilting, scrapbooking, card-making, and everything else in between. She recently decided that she wanted to get back into painting, and she has done some great work! She has sold many of her paintings and is actually at an oil-painting "camp" in Lebanon right now. She painted several pieces for our house that I wanted to share!
This is a small piece she painted on wood that sits on top of our refrigerator.
I love this one in person! The colors are just gorgeous... the picture doesn't do it justice!
This one hangs in our kitchen!
Thanks, Mom, for our wonderful paintings! So glad we have Denise originals in our house!! :) We love them, and we love you!
Your mama is really talented! Love them all :)
ReplyDeleteOhhh I love them!!!! Goooood job Mrs. Denise!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love this post but I must admit very jealous!! I admired all of these in your home decor post and wondered where I could get my hands on some! When your mom gets back from her trip do you think there would be any chance she might open up an etsy shop?? Love love love them all!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Chels! I will be opening up an etsy shop soon after my show here in Memphis in early November, so I will get Chelsea to post it when I do! Art was my first love before my kids, so now I am back to it! Okay, well I forgot my husband in that equation and I love him too, but I actually loved art before I knew him!
ReplyDelete