Last night, we attended a "rally" of sorts for an organization that Seth for which serves as a board member... no more info needed really :). We saw a lot of old friends and heard from several state representatives, the AR attorney general, and one of our senators. We shook hands with the AR Governor and enjoyed a delicious dinner. The organization had a photographer there that we are friends with, so if Seth can get a copy of some of those pictures, I'll be sure to share. In the meantime, here is the picture we took of us.
We then met up with some of our friends at Ciao Baci to hang out. Ashley came in town to visit, so we had a great time catching up!
me, Ashley, Shawna, and.... Zack?!?
Seth and Zack
Ashley had to make an appearance in these pictures. Love them.
We had so much fun seeing everyone! I have seen so many people since we have been living in Little Rock... apparently it is the place to live these days! Anyways, we have a busy day planned so I will update again soon with our adventures! :)






0 comments:
Post a Comment