(credit: Benfield Photography)
(credit: Benfield Photography)
cutting our yummy cake
(credit: Benfield Photography)
my beautiful mother
Seth and his sister, me and my brother
"Shades"
(credit: Benfield Photography)
This picture needs an explanation: Seth wrote a song for me several years ago, recorded it in his friends' studio, and gave it to me on a CD with pictures of us. Zack, his best man, asked our amazing band, The Soul Shockers, if they would let the boys play/sing the song, to which they agreed. The guys have NEVER played this together, but they got up there and just started at it! Zack was on the drums, and Luke and Chad (who you can't see in this pic) were on the guitars, while Seth took the mike. You have to check out this video that Dale got of the entire performance. *Please excuse my awkwardness... I was a little confused at first and totally shocked to hear them playing this, but it was a special moment for us.
(credit: Benfield Photography)
Dale and Meredith took so many wonderful pictures, and they are fabulous enough to give us a CD of all of them, so when I have some more to share with you, I definitely will. Until then, I am going to post some of what we have been up to since we were married. More to come on our busy lives later!

















0 comments:
Post a Comment