Ads 468x60px

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Wedding Festivities - Day 3, Part 1

Ahh!! So our wedding day FINALLY arrived, as in like 9 years finally. We were so excited, and every minute of that day was incredible. I woke up with all of my best girl friends, and we went to a Wedding Day Brunch that some of my family friends threw for us. The girls went first, and the boys came once we left.
 Shawna and me
 me, Seanne, Natalie
Alison, Katherine, Seanne
After the girls left the brunch, we headed to get our hair and makeup done. The lovely ladies at Joseph did our makeup and Capelli did our hair. We all had so much fun getting pampered! Here are a few pics.
Natalie and Shawna
Alison
Helen
hair - check!
time for make-up
It was then time to head to the parlor at the church to put our dresses on! Eeek!! :)
my dress and my cute hanger
Ashley helping me put my dress on
and my shoes
up close
some of my gorgeous bridesmaids

"my" precious children
These next two pictures were taken by our amazing photographers, Dale and Meredith, while we were all getting ready. Check them out!
Seth and his groomsmen praying together
fun shot of me and my girls
More pictures to come of our ceremony and reception! I also have to say Happy Father's Day to my daddy. It was his birthday while we were on our honeymoon, so happy late birthday too!! He is so wonderful and means so much to my family and me. Thank you for everything daddy! I love you!!

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I ordered my cousin one of those hangers for her wedding in August and I'm just so excited about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is the hanger from? I need/want/must have one for a friend getting married in Sept??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I found the hangers at Lila Frances' etsy store. She does amazing work! The link to her store is in my post here: http://sethandchelsea.blogspot.com/2010/05/almost-mrs.html

    ReplyDelete

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers