Aren't they just the cutest children ever?!? (I might be just a TAD biased, but not much!)
And here are the flower girl baskets...
I think they will be perfect! The silk dupioni flowers will look perfect with their dresses. And for J's ring bearer pillow...
I am really excited about being able to use this on a bed or a chair in our new house after the wedding. It will be a keepsake that we will be able to use!
I feel like it is all coming together. It is crazy to think that at this time next week, we will be at our rehearsal dinner! I am so beyond excited! Right now, though, I am at the lake with Katherine, Ashley, and my parents, and Seth is headed with some of his best friends to Tunica for his bachelor fun. I am hoping he takes at least a few pictures to share on here, but you never know with those boys. I have spent the last week either laying out by the pool with Kak and Ash, doing our Jillian yoga videos, going on hour walks, meeting with our wedding vendors for our last appointments, or at various doctors' offices (dentist, eye doctor, etc.). It has been pretty wonderful! And now we have a relaxing weekend at the lake! I'll post some pictures hopefully later. Happy weekend!






CUTEST THINGS EVER!!! (all 3 kiddos, baskets, and pillow)
ReplyDeletePS. Only a few more days that your blog can be called the "engaged life of Seth & Chelsea"