My last post was right before my bachelorette party in Dallas! My MOH and BFF and all those other acronyms is absolutely amazing, and even though she (probably) won't read this, you should know how wonderful she is! She went ALL out to make my weekend incredible, and I am so lucky to have such a great girl in my life!
Almost all of us before leaving the hotel
Most all of my favorite girls in the world came down for the weekend, so it was such as blast! We spent Friday night at Ghostbar and loved every minute of it!
On Saturday morning, we woke up and had a yummy breakfast that Ash brought us from Rick's Bakery, and then I was kicked out of my room so the girls could decorate for my lingerie shower. My friends went above and beyond in everything for this weekend, and the shower was no different! I had so much fun and felt so loved by everyone :)
Amanda and Seanne
Jennings, Maggie, and Katherine
Not sure?! Ashley, Gail, and me
Some of the girls went to the mall while the rest of us got ready, and we all met back up for our lunch reservations at Breadwinners, which was delicious! It was great to be able to have some quiet time to visit, laugh, and catch up with everyone.
Maggie and Jennings
Shawna, me, and Katherine
Alison and Helen
I should probably note here that I did not take one single picture the entire weekend. My friends took enough for all of us, so I stole these pics all from them! :) After lunch, we went to a "workout" class that was the most intense thing I have ever done! Alison made us these adorable shirts that we all wore... so sweet!
Haha group shot afterwards when we are all so exhausted we can hardly move!
A few of us went to the mall afterwards, and then it was time to eat again! We ate at some of the best places... Ashley did great with the planning! Primo's was perfect for a late dinner, but this was the night they finally made me dress up and act like the bride, so I looked insanely silly the entire time.
I wasn't kidding about looking goofy, now was I?!? Anyways, they dressed up with me too, so that made it fun!
After a delicious dinner where I think we all ate way to much tex-mex, we went to Liar's Den for the rest of the night and had a great time dancing together!
Some of the girls had to leave early Sunday morning to catch planes and get back to life, but the rest of us went back to Breadwinners to grab a yummy brunch before we all split up! Ashley and I got a late start and then decided we should stop for some outlet mall shopping in Allen, so it was a long drive back for us. We both had an insanely busy week last week trying to catch up on all the school work we didn't do over the weekend (and I think a lot of other girls did too!), but I had such a great time that I think it was worth it!
THANK YOU GIRLS FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you all SOOOOO much and had the best time hanging out with yall all weekend! I wish we all lived together so we could do fun weekends like that more often, but I can't tell you how much it means to me that yall dropped everything you had going on to come celebrate with me! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!! I love yall so so much!!!! :) And Ash, if you made it reading this far, you are the best friend a girl could ask for, and I LOVE you to pieces!!!
























We did the same "workout" class for my Bachelorette party!! haha SO much fun!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you all had a great time =)