Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Looking for Shoes!

Okay, I need some help! It is time to buy some shoes to go with my dress! I am having my first fitting soon, and I need to have my shoes with me when I go. I have (of course) been browsing lots of shoes on the web and blogs, but I am not quite sure what I want. I'm trying to decide between a fun, fabulous (but not sure if it is quite me) pair of shoes or just traditional white. I want to wear heels because I love them, but I must be able to walk around... and dance!... a lot in them without being too miserable. Note: I am not considering ANY of the shoes above... just thought it was a cute pic! :)

If the weather holds out (we are supposedly getting up to 8 inches of snow tomorrow), and we are able to leave town, we might head back to Tulsa this weekend to look around. I want to try on all of my options to hopefully find the perfect pair.

Here's where I need some help. I have no clue where to shop in Tulsa! If there are any shoe stores, boutiques, designer shoe retailers, or any place in or near Tulsa that you know of, PLEASE PLEASE post a comment and share! I'm trying to contact my Tulsa friends for guidance, but I want some suggestions of places to look at instead of just wandering around malls when I get there.

Thanks for any help, and I'll update later on how my search turns out! Happy Wednesday!

1 comments:

  1. Hey Chels! I sent you a facebook message about some shops, but thought I'd post on here to. Here is what Brooke came up with and shes the girl that knows her shops:
    1. J Cole
    2. Glass Slipper
    3. Shoe Gypsy
    4. Sideways
    5. Flirt
    6. Little Black Dress
    7. Miss Jacksons
    8. Saks
    9. Dillards

    I gave you my number on facebook so text me or call me if you have any questions. Good luck girl!

    ReplyDelete

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers