Yay!!! After months of trying to collect addresses, I finally sent in our address list to officially place the order for our Save the Dates. I am so extremely excited about them, but you can't see them yet! When they go out, I will do a super fun blog post and will brag about Amy Hannon of Sincerely Yours Paper. She is so creative and is super helpful! We met with her back in August, and I think we were supposed to order them something like two weeks later... Amy has been insanely patient with me when I have been struggling to get everything together with Grad School and a practically full-time teaching job! :) I really cannot wait to see our Save the Dates in person because I just know her design is going to be amazing and perfect for our wedding. So stay tuned!!
Have a happy rest of the week!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






You're the cutest! There hasn't been a Save the Date like this one mailed to anyone in Northwest Arkansas OR Germantown, Tennessee! I'll blog about YOUR wonderfulness too when it's time...
ReplyDeleteYAY for us! (: