Soon after our engagement, our wonderful friends (did I mention yet how awesome my friends are?) decided to throw us an engagement party so we could all celebrate together! Seanne and Amanda (two of my wonderful bridesmaids and best friends) did all of the planning and had us a super fun party at their house.
Almost all of my wonderful pledge sisters came, and several of our other great friends were there to celebrate with us. We had such a great time! There were many highlights of the evening, but I think the one everyone is still talking about is the Toasting Game we played. Thanks to all of our wonderful friends... we love you all so much! And now to the party pics...
How cute is the cake? Amanda and Seanne always pick out the cutest cakes. Amanda actually professed yesterday that it is one of her best skills... ha!
Some of my amazing bridesmaids... Seanne, Amanda, Gail, and Ashley!
And now for the boys... Zack, Justin, Seth, Chad, and Luke
Girls group picture! Love you all!!
Just thought this was cute of the four of us!
And I had to add this picture because Andrew just proposed to Casey on Friday night!!! Congratulations to the two of you!! I couldn't be happier for you guys, and I can't wait to read that blog, Case :)!!







0 comments:
Post a Comment