Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

243 Days...

...from yesterday. Ran out of time to put this post up yesterday.

So I am fully aware that by posting this, I am just asking for you all to make fun of me. But, nevertheless, here it goes.

On the day that we set the date for our wedding, I was naturally super excited. It was one of my friend's 22nd birthdays, and we all went out for dinner. Seth met up with us after dinner, and in my extreme joy about our wedding, I insisted that we take the following picture.
When we decided on May 29, 2010 as our wedding date, it was exactly 443 days away. (Yes, I did sit there that night and calculate this.) I have kept a thorough countdown ever since, and because it is now only 243 days away, I thought I should do a post. I can't believe it has been 200 days! I am beyond excited!!!

And for those of you who want something else to count down to, Christmas is only 87 days away :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers