Ads 468x60px

Monday, November 23, 2009

Groomsman Spotlight: Tyler

We call Tyler Hough, Tough. That is the best word to describe him. He is a man like no other. He is dedicated to his family, his friends, and his country. And when I say country, I mean not only the United States, but he is also fully dedicated to "the cuuuuntry." That's right, cowboy boots, cowboy hat, and the biggest buckle he can find. He is unashamed no matter what the occasion.

It all started in the Political Science department at the University of Arkansas. This guy never missed a class. Every Tuesday and Thursday he showed up to American Political Theory fully dressed in his ROTC attire. I met Tough in that class and immediately our friendship blossomed. He started his freshman year a small yet determined individual. But by the end of his senior year, he had become one of the best ROTC candidates and officers to come out of this area of the country. He is truly a man to be respected.

Tyler began to introduce me to his "core" group of friends, and I immediately decided to make it a priority to surround myself with these guys. If you are wondering who "the core" consisted of, just look at the other groomsman spotlights. I credit much of my success in college to Tyler. He encouraged me spiritually, academically, and emotionally. Tyler is truly a class act.

Tyler is now happily married to Addy. They live in Pensacola, FL where they often have long walks on the beach late at night. That must be the life. He is serving our country in pilot training in preparation for a career in the Air Force. Check out some of our pics together below.

Tyler, Chelsea, and I at Tyler's surprise going away party, right before he left for Pensacola.
Tyler, Luke, and I at the Dierks Bentley concert at the University of Arkansas.
Here we are getting ready for Halloween

These next two pics are from our trip to Denver, CO to visit our great friend, John. This was an amazing trip and we all got to enjoy some amazing time enjoying Colorado in the summer. We went to John's cabin outside of Denver and fished, rode ATV's, and just relaxed.
These next few pictures are from Tyler's rehearsal dinner and wedding. Chelsea and I really enjoyed sharing this experience with him, and can't wait to make him a part of our special day.
Tyler is truly an amazing friend. We have been through a lot together, and though we are hundreds of miles apart right now, we are still able to maintain a great relationship. We talk on a regular basis and make it a priority to maintain contact. Tyler is an amazing man, and I cannot wait to have him beside me when I marry Chelsea.
- Seth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers